The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is committed to impart technical education in most efficient manner to the students and it is established in a year 2008 duly approved by AICTE with the annual intake of 66 students. Within a short span, the department has equipped itself with most of modern facilities required for achieving excellence, well established library and computer lab supported by rich core faculty.
Electronics & Communication Engineering lays greater emphasis on deep understanding of fundamental principles and state of art knowledge of electronic networks and devices, electromagnetic field theory, computer fundamentals, electrical energy converters and electrical energy distribution systems, including their protection and communication and control systems etc.
To provide the highest quality engineering education at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
1. Making significant contributions as practicing engineers to their employers and communities.
2. To carry out research through constant interaction with research organizations and industry.
3. To equip the students with strong foundations to enable them for continuing education.
1. To generate and disseminate knowledge and technologies essential to the local and global needs in the field of electronics and communication engineering.
2. To offer a harmonious and respectful environment.
3. To respond to rapidly changing social and economic environment with fervor.
4. To develop the all-round personality of the students.
5. Devoted to serve the nation and community.
Additional Lab Facilities
Mr. B. Syed Moinuddin BokhariHead of the DepartmentEmail: email@example.comMobile: 8754049226